Parmigiano 36 Months 1KG

Parmigiano 36 Months 1KG

HK$368.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.
Description
Shipping & Payment
Description
Raw material: 60% of the milk is obtained from about 1000 cows farmed by the same diary; the other 40% comes from farmers that have been working with Gennari for more than 50 yearsAppearance: The wheel is compact and its rind is thick; the color of the rind is amber. The paste is compact, hard and grainy with typical structure; its color is yellow.Taste: Parmesan cheese 36 months has reached an optimal aging for its tasting and expresses to those who taste it a balance intense fragrance and aroma. Splendid olfactory, tactile and above all gustatory sensations: acid and salty, the tendency to sweetness and the scent of hay, of perennial and lucerne grass meadows from which this incredible chees bornMaturing: At least 36 monthsCuriosity: The history of Gennari Dairy began in 1953, when Sergio and Maria created the diary. At that time they produced three wheels a day. Today the family with Sergio and Maria are working in the diary, with a daily production of 40 wheels and a warehouse of 35,000 formsIngredients: Cow’s milk, salt, animal rennetAllergens: Milk and products thereofStorage Conditions: Keep refrigerated below +6 °CInstructions for use: Please remove rind or mold before consumptionNutrition Declaration:Energy: 1671 kJ / 402 kcalFat: 29,7 g of which saturates: 19,6 gCarbohydrate: 0 g of which sugars: 0 gProtein: 32,4 gSalt: 1,6 gTypical value per 100 g
Shipping & Payment

Delivery Options

  • Supermarket Delivery - $98HKD for order under $700HKD to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories

Payment Options

  • Google Pay
  • Apple Pay
  • Credit Card via Stripe